Answered By: Melissa Wells
Last Updated: Jan 25, 2017     Views: 18

If you need to do an academic plan for financial aid, allow plenty of time to visit with a counselor.  We recommend making an appointment, as opposed to walk-in advising, because completing an academic plan can require a significant amount of time.  Please make sure to read the appeal form for information on other items required for the appeal.