Answered By: Melissa Wells
Last Updated: Jan 25, 2017     Views: 14

Every degree has different requirements.  Most degrees and many certificates require english, math, and other general education courses.  General education courses for transfer can be found at  It is very important to visit with a counselor to get a complete understanding of which general education courses apply to you and your declared major.