Answered By: Cindy Cheng
Last Updated: Jul 28, 2017     Views: 23

If you want help to study for the GED you can use the database - LearningExpress. This database has a High School Equivalency Center that has GED practice tests and study help. This database is available to everyone in the state of Kansas at their databases page.  If you need a computer to access this resource, you're welcome to come to the Billington Library at JCCC and use our resources here.

Related Topics

Contact Us